In a narration by Imam al Sadiq (a.s), A person with an urgent wish from Allah SWT, can ask their wishes to be answered by completing the following prayer
1. Two rak’a (similar to dawn prayers, with the intention of seeking help from Allah swt through Sayyeda Fatema Al Zahra (s.a)
2. Repeat the statement ‘’Allah Akbar’’ 3x,
3. Perform tasbih of Sayyeda Fatema Al Zahra (s.a), which is ‘’Allahu Akbar’’ 34x, ‘’Alhamdulillah’’ 33x, ‘’Subhan Allah’’ 33x.
4. Then place your forehead on the prayer stone ‘’sujood and repeat
یا مولاتي یا فاطمة اغیثینی
Ya Mawlati Ya Fatema Agheetheeni
O my guardian, O Fatema, answer my call
5. Then repeat step 4 by placing your right cheek on the prayer stone (repeating the same statement 100x), then after with your left cheek on the prayer stone (repeating the same statement 100x), and back to prostration/sujood (repeating the same statement 110x).
6. After completing ask Allah (SWT) what you wish for inshAllah the almighty will answer your prayers.
Please note there are different versions of this prayer.
Reference: Mostadrak Al-Wasa’il vol.6 p.313, Bihar Al-Anwar vol.91 p.30, Al Balad al Amin p.159